A round-up of Angelina Jolie’s most covetable looks: All we need is her wardrobe & her revealing taut midriff outfits
We dying to see Angelina in her midriff outfits.
Angelina Jolie, 46, is a Hollywood actress, a mother of six lovely children, a human rights campaigner, and many other things. When it comes to her oh-so-glam style moments, she makes it appear like child’s play while juggling all of these responsibilities. She has the ability to carry off any look with ease and perfection, and she looks stunning in practically anything she wears. Here are some of her favorite outfits from our collection:
1. Angelina Jolie wore this stunning silver gown by Ralph and Russo to the London premiere of Maleficent 2. Jolie looked stunning in the dress, which featured a gold caged bodice and a full-length cape.
2. Jolie wore a custom-made black one-shoulder Versace gown with a diamond scorpion broach on her waist for the international premiere of Maleficent.
3. Angelina chose this flowy Loro Piana maxi dress for a casual day out in Paris, and she looked stunning in it.
4. Jolie donned a lovely white dress by Ralph & Russo with feather accents at the top and classic red lips at the Critics Choice Awards in 2018.
5. Angelina Jolie wore this stunning red Versace gown to the Moscow premiere of Salt in July 2010.